- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Grannies And Hearts Bag
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
This video tutorial is going to show you how to crochet the Grit Stitch. This is such a beautiful stitch and so easy and is also called Modified Sedge Stitch. The video tutorial, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations for Crochet it easy to follow, simple and it is beautiful. This stitch is a fast working stitch great for blankets, sweaters, hats or other crochet items.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.