- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
This video tutorial is going to show you how to crochet the Grit Stitch. This is such a beautiful stitch and so easy and is also called Modified Sedge Stitch. The video tutorial, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations for Crochet it easy to follow, simple and it is beautiful. This stitch is a fast working stitch great for blankets, sweaters, hats or other crochet items.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.