- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Gift Set [Video Tutorial]
- Free Crochet Afghan Pattern With Beautiful Texture
This video tutorial is going to show you how to crochet the Grit Stitch. This is such a beautiful stitch and so easy and is also called Modified Sedge Stitch. The video tutorial, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations for Crochet it easy to follow, simple and it is beautiful. This stitch is a fast working stitch great for blankets, sweaters, hats or other crochet items.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.