- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
- Double Cluster V Stitch Crochet Blanket [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Unique Lacy Baby Blanket
This video tutorial is going to show you how to crochet the Grit Stitch. This is such a beautiful stitch and so easy and is also called Modified Sedge Stitch. The video tutorial, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations for Crochet it easy to follow, simple and it is beautiful. This stitch is a fast working stitch great for blankets, sweaters, hats or other crochet items.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.