- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
This video tutorial is going to show you how to crochet the Grit Stitch. This is such a beautiful stitch and so easy and is also called Modified Sedge Stitch. The video tutorial, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations for Crochet it easy to follow, simple and it is beautiful. This stitch is a fast working stitch great for blankets, sweaters, hats or other crochet items.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.