- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
This is such a beautiful flower block pattern! Imagine a full blanket made using these granny squares with 3D poppies! Like a poppy field! Or maybe just a few poppies here and there in the blanket. Gorgeous, either way! The Poppy Motif by Amber Tatnall is simple and gorgeous and would make beautiful afghans. Flowers afghans are always such a great home decor item and a beautiful addition to any home.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amber Tatnall’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Amber Tatnall for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.