- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy And Beautiful Knitted Baby Blanket
Once in a while I come across a spectacular design that makes me wonder: is this a painting or a crochet afghan? This Tides of Change pattern by Frank O’Randle, available in 87in/221cm sizes is amazing, beautiful and mesmerizing!
I feel like this crochet pattern, so beautifully called Tides of Change is more than just the design for an afghan, it’s an invitation to meditation. Change is something that happens in everyone’s life whether we want it or not so let’s welcome this beautiful crochet piece in our crochet world. Close your eyes and think of changes in your life: what colors do you see with your mind’s eyes?
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…