- [Free Pattern] This Flower Scrubby Is A Clever Way To Deep Clean Your House
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- [Free Pattern] A Unique Crochet Floral Framed Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
The chevron stitch is a simple and easy stitch to master and also a stitch that’s always in style. It creates a wonderful zigzag effect which looks wonderful in blankets and afghans, no matter what size. Colors play a big role when making this stitch and ultimately the project you choose.
Depending on the effect you’re looking to achieve in the final project, you can easily use colors combinations in a simple zig-zag crochet pattern. It’s amazing how easy and simple is to create stunning crochet to serve your purpose. To make this stitch you’ll need to know how to chain stitch and single crochet. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.