- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- [Free Pattern] Romantic Lily Pond Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
The chevron stitch is a simple and easy stitch to master and also a stitch that’s always in style. It creates a wonderful zigzag effect which looks wonderful in blankets and afghans, no matter what size. Colors play a big role when making this stitch and ultimately the project you choose.
Depending on the effect you’re looking to achieve in the final project, you can easily use colors combinations in a simple zig-zag crochet pattern. It’s amazing how easy and simple is to create stunning crochet to serve your purpose. To make this stitch you’ll need to know how to chain stitch and single crochet. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.