- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- Unique Crochet Square With Universe Portal Design
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
The chevron stitch is a simple and easy stitch to master and also a stitch that’s always in style. It creates a wonderful zigzag effect which looks wonderful in blankets and afghans, no matter what size. Colors play a big role when making this stitch and ultimately the project you choose.
Depending on the effect you’re looking to achieve in the final project, you can easily use colors combinations in a simple zig-zag crochet pattern. It’s amazing how easy and simple is to create stunning crochet to serve your purpose. To make this stitch you’ll need to know how to chain stitch and single crochet. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.