- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
This is a practical use for all those wine corks and a completely adorable project. Most of us have tons of corks at home, for no reason at all. Here is an easy way to make something great of them. The Pint Sized Pines pattern by Julie Tarsha is creativity at its best! What a nice gift this could be. Quick and fun!
Pint Sized Pines in a Cork Forest is a fun pattern to recycle your wine corks into fanciful little Holiday trees to display on the mantle, top your bottles, or add to a wine stopper for a seasonally perfect Hostess gift. These pint-sized pines are amazingly easy. Once you get started, you’ll have an entire cork forest before you know it!
Two different trees are included in the pattern:
Tall Twisted Tree: designed to be worked up in dk or worsted scraps with US 2 to US 3 needles (dpn’s or circular if magic looping)
Double Cabled Tree: designed to be worked up in fingering or sport scraps with US 1.5 to US 2 needles (dpn’s or circular if magic looping)
You’ll also need:
tapestry needle (Source)
Thanks to Julie Tarsha for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.