- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- Amazing Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket
This is a practical use for all those wine corks and a completely adorable project. Most of us have tons of corks at home, for no reason at all. Here is an easy way to make something great of them. The Pint Sized Pines pattern by Julie Tarsha is creativity at its best! What a nice gift this could be. Quick and fun!
Pint Sized Pines in a Cork Forest is a fun pattern to recycle your wine corks into fanciful little Holiday trees to display on the mantle, top your bottles, or add to a wine stopper for a seasonally perfect Hostess gift. These pint-sized pines are amazingly easy. Once you get started, you’ll have an entire cork forest before you know it!
Two different trees are included in the pattern:
Tall Twisted Tree: designed to be worked up in dk or worsted scraps with US 2 to US 3 needles (dpn’s or circular if magic looping)
Double Cabled Tree: designed to be worked up in fingering or sport scraps with US 1.5 to US 2 needles (dpn’s or circular if magic looping)
You’ll also need:
tapestry needle (Source)
Thanks to Julie Tarsha for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.