- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
This gorgeous crochet top with fringes is perfect for summer! Learn how to create this gorgeous piece of clothing with an easy step by step video tutorial offered by so talented Annoo Crochet Designs. The video tutorial shows how to make this beautiful Festival Crochet Fringe Crop Top in size S.
For this tutorial you will need skeins of yarn from Cascade Ultra Pima, a crochet hook – 2,75 millimeters a tapestry needle and some scissors.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.