- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- Toadstool Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 5 Festive Winter Coasters To Spice Up The Christmas Table
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
Update : this pattern cannot be found online anymore. 🙁
If you follow the indicated materials this cute baby doll is almost 10” tall with a head circumference of 16”-17”. This crochet baby doll’s name is “Big Head Baby Doll” and the pattern kindly shared by Jenn Dysart. So many little girls will absolutely love this cutie pie who happens to be one of the most adorable little dolls I’ve ever seen as a crochet pattern!
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.