- Quick And Easy Afghan Square With A Unique Touch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Crochet And So Adorable Baby Bibs And Booties
- Easy Oversized Crochet Sweater Pattern For Your Chilly Days Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
This gorgeous crochet top with fringes is perfect for summer! Learn how to create this gorgeous piece of clothing with an easy step by step video tutorial offered by so talented Annoo Crochet Designs. The video tutorial shows how to make this beautiful Festival Crochet Fringe Crop Top in size S.
For this tutorial you will need skeins of yarn from Cascade Ultra Pima, a crochet hook – 2,75 millimeters a tapestry needle and some scissors.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.