- [Free Pattern] This Earflaps Hat Is Amazingly Cute!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
This gorgeous crochet top with fringes is perfect for summer! Learn how to create this gorgeous piece of clothing with an easy step by step video tutorial offered by so talented Annoo Crochet Designs. The video tutorial shows how to make this beautiful Festival Crochet Fringe Crop Top in size S.
For this tutorial you will need skeins of yarn from Cascade Ultra Pima, a crochet hook – 2,75 millimeters a tapestry needle and some scissors.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.