- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
This gorgeous crochet top with fringes is perfect for summer! Learn how to create this gorgeous piece of clothing with an easy step by step video tutorial offered by so talented Annoo Crochet Designs. The video tutorial shows how to make this beautiful Festival Crochet Fringe Crop Top in size S.
For this tutorial you will need skeins of yarn from Cascade Ultra Pima, a crochet hook – 2,75 millimeters a tapestry needle and some scissors.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.