- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
- 4 Basic Crochet Stitches For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
We think you will agree with us when we are saying that this crochet leaf stitch is absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful crochet stitch that creates a great visual impact, so difficult not to become extremely “visible” and receive lots of compliments when wearing this cowl. Those leaf are so eye catching! This amazing crochet leaf stitch cowl will make everyone ask, “where’d ya get that?”
There are more versions of the lovely crochet leaf stitch cowl, with or without buttons and you can choose to make the one that better suites your taste.
The pattern is much easier than you may think although it is an intermediate level pattern and you need to master some crochet techniques in order to be able to crochet this cowl.
Click the next page link below for the video tutorial…