- [Free Pattern] Mind-Blowingly Cute And Simple Spider Pom-Pom Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl is a pattern that’s perfect for the cold season. Although this pattern designed by ABCuteCreations is called Autumn Leaf Cowl (with buttons), you an easily see that is a great pattern for the winter season too.
This is an intermediate level tutorial on the Autumn Cowl (with buttons). It’s a beautiful leaf pattern, perfect for the fall! You should be comfortable with front post double crochets (FPDC), back post double crochets (BPDC), FPDC increases/decreases, BPDC increases/decreases and half double crochets (all US versions) before you attempt this pattern. When working up the pattern to do an infinity style cowl WITH buttons, only do the leaf pattern repeat a total of 3 times. When crossing it over in front to form a point, complete the leaf pattern repeat a total of 4 times.
The leaf pattern repeat starts at approximately 7:09 into the video. So if you need to re-watch the pattern, you can start the video marker at this point.
Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl Free Pattern
Like more the crochet leaf stitch no buttons cowl? Watch the video tutorial: Autumn Leaf Infinity Cowl (no buttons)
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.