- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- Teeny Tiny Turtle Crochet Pattern
We think you will agree with us when we are saying that this crochet leaf stitch is absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful crochet stitch that creates a great visual impact, so difficult not to become extremely “visible” and receive lots of compliments when wearing this cowl. Those leaf are so eye catching! This amazing crochet leaf stitch cowl will make everyone ask, “where’d ya get that?”
There are more versions of the lovely crochet leaf stitch cowl, with or without buttons and you can choose to make the one that better suites your taste.
The pattern is much easier than you may think although it is an intermediate level pattern and you need to master some crochet techniques in order to be able to crochet this cowl.
Click the next page link below for the video tutorial…