- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Stunning Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] Organize Your Closet With This Clever Hanging Storage Idea
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
The beauty of flower pattern is that they are so versatile, you can use them on a multitude of projects in a variety of ways. From bookmarks, to key chains and appliques, they always add a touch of beauty and charm to anything. Sunflower Book Marker by Meladoras Creations is such a super easy and quick project. Learn how to make this incredibly adorable bookmark along with how to make a tassel and attach it with this really easy to follow tutorial.