- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- Amazing Waterlily Flower Runner
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern
Crocheted overlaped loops multicolor is absolutely stunning! Those multicolor V stitches give the texture a fantastic aspect. Both sites of the texture look fantastic yet they are so different. Learn how to crochet this wonderful stitch, by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of corteygrif. You can work this pattern in two or more colors of your choice.
Note: To watch the video tutorial hit Play on the video below and then “Watch this video on youtube” link. Enjoy 🙂
Check out the original source for the Crochet Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch pattern at corteygrif
Thanks to corteygrif for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.