- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
Crocheted overlaped loops multicolor is absolutely stunning! Those multicolor V stitches give the texture a fantastic aspect. Both sites of the texture look fantastic yet they are so different. Learn how to crochet this wonderful stitch, by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of corteygrif. You can work this pattern in two or more colors of your choice.
Note: To watch the video tutorial hit Play on the video below and then “Watch this video on youtube” link. Enjoy 🙂
Check out the original source for the Crochet Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch pattern at corteygrif
Thanks to corteygrif for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.