- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
Crocheted overlaped loops multicolor is absolutely stunning! Those multicolor V stitches give the texture a fantastic aspect. Both sites of the texture look fantastic yet they are so different. Learn how to crochet this wonderful stitch, by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of corteygrif. You can work this pattern in two or more colors of your choice.
Note: To watch the video tutorial hit Play on the video below and then “Watch this video on youtube” link. Enjoy 🙂
Check out the original source for the Crochet Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch pattern at corteygrif
Thanks to corteygrif for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.