- Sleepy Teddy Bear Free Crochet Pattern To Help Kids Sleep
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
- [Free Pattern] Bring Spring Into Your Home With This Gorgeous Flowers Granny Square Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
The beauty of flower pattern is that they are so versatile, you can use them on a multitude of projects in a variety of ways. From bookmarks, to key chains and appliques, they always add a touch of beauty and charm to anything. Sunflower Book Marker by Meladoras Creations is such a super easy and quick project. Learn how to make this incredibly adorable bookmark along with how to make a tassel and attach it with this really easy to follow tutorial.