- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
The beauty of flower pattern is that they are so versatile, you can use them on a multitude of projects in a variety of ways. From bookmarks, to key chains and appliques, they always add a touch of beauty and charm to anything. Sunflower Book Marker by Meladoras Creations is such a super easy and quick project. Learn how to make this incredibly adorable bookmark along with how to make a tassel and attach it with this really easy to follow tutorial.