- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
This is an absolutely fantastic pattern! These puppies are adorable and fun to look at, and the construction is genius! These puppy pillows style are so cute and the kids love them! This Pile of Puppies by Premier Yarns is love at first sight and a cute way to decorate a room using a free crochet pattern and your skills. You can choose to make them in a color that best blends with your room or in your child’s favorite colors.
7¾ (11, 17)”
Premier® Yarns Parfait® (100% polyester; 300
• #1044-07 Gray (A) – 1 ball
• #1044-09 Pale Gray (B) – 1 ball
• #1044-02 Black (C) – 1 ball
• #1044-01 White (D) – 1 ball
Hook: US Size K-10½ (6.5 mm) crochet hook or size
needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
Check out the original source for this Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Premier Yarns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.