- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
This is an absolutely fantastic pattern! These puppies are adorable and fun to look at, and the construction is genius! These puppy pillows style are so cute and the kids love them! This Pile of Puppies by Premier Yarns is love at first sight and a cute way to decorate a room using a free crochet pattern and your skills. You can choose to make them in a color that best blends with your room or in your child’s favorite colors.
7¾ (11, 17)”
Premier® Yarns Parfait® (100% polyester; 300
• #1044-07 Gray (A) – 1 ball
• #1044-09 Pale Gray (B) – 1 ball
• #1044-02 Black (C) – 1 ball
• #1044-01 White (D) – 1 ball
Hook: US Size K-10½ (6.5 mm) crochet hook or size
needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
Check out the original source for this Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Premier Yarns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.