- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Is Handy For Comforting And Warmth, And Playtime Fun
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Crochet Scarf
This is an absolutely fantastic pattern! These puppies are adorable and fun to look at, and the construction is genius! These puppy pillows style are so cute and the kids love them! This Pile of Puppies by Premier Yarns is love at first sight and a cute way to decorate a room using a free crochet pattern and your skills. You can choose to make them in a color that best blends with your room or in your child’s favorite colors.
7¾ (11, 17)”
Premier® Yarns Parfait® (100% polyester; 300
• #1044-07 Gray (A) – 1 ball
• #1044-09 Pale Gray (B) – 1 ball
• #1044-02 Black (C) – 1 ball
• #1044-01 White (D) – 1 ball
Hook: US Size K-10½ (6.5 mm) crochet hook or size
needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers
Check out the original source for this Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns
Thanks to Premier Yarns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.