- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- One Skein Crochet Mittens
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
Mesmerizing and radiant, this spiral crochet afghan pattern worked in Tunisian crochet is thick and heavy which makes it great for a baby stroller blanket or floor blanket. Double Spiral Afghan by Margaret Zellner is a fun way to work Tunisian crochet into a new dimension! The effect this easy free crochet afghan pattern creates is spectacular.