- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
If you’re a crochet fanatic you probably love to make new things constantly. The Symmetry Wave Stitch is another beautiful lacy crochet stitch to learn and use to make beautiful shawl, tops, blankets, anything that you’re inspired to create, really!
The Symmetry Wave Stitch is a lovely crochet stitch brought to you by the Fiber Spider. This really lovely lacy and rather simple stitch for you called the it’s a two row repeat versatile stitch which you will learn in no time at all!
The Symmetry Wave Crochet Stitch
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
The Symmetry Wave Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Fiber Spider for the article inspiration and featured image.