- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
I’m loving flowery crochet these days. This Big Flower Coaster by Crochet Land is perfect for anyone who still enjoys sitting down to have a coffee, tea or any drink with family and friends. I love seeing how beautiful this design looks in different colors. The written pattern is for a 9 petal crochet flower coaster.
You can make this flower in desired size. The size will depend on your yarn size. Note! Begin with recommended hook size from yarn label, but then feel free to experiment with different size hooks for different size flowers. […]
Flower above: 2 2/8” (6cm) diameter
Flower in the pattern: 3 2/8” (8cm) diameter (Source)
Thanks to Crochet Land for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you are interested in learning how to make 8 and 12 petal crochet flower coasters Please Continue To The Next Page to watch the video tutorials.