- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth
- Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern
If you’ve been looking for a pretty baby blanket pattern, this just might be the one! This Lacy V-stitch Ripple Afghan by Heather Tucker is a very beautiful afghan. The lacy stitch is a fairly simple and repetitive pattern. Single and elegant this beautiful lacy look ads elegancy to the classic ripple design.
This is a simple but elegant pattern for a throw. The sample is made in worsted weight, but it would work well with lighter weight yarns. This is a particularly good pattern for a boucle or homespun style yarn because after the first row, all stitches are made in chain spaces.
Sample is a 30 by 32 inch lap blanket in worsted weight acrylic yarn, but pattern can be easily adjusted to make a throw or full sized blanket.
Thanks to Heather Tucker for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.