- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- This Blocking Method Will Make Your Crochet Work Look Fabulous!
If you’ve been looking for a pretty baby blanket pattern, this just might be the one! This Lacy V-stitch Ripple Afghan by Heather Tucker is a very beautiful afghan. The lacy stitch is a fairly simple and repetitive pattern. Single and elegant this beautiful lacy look ads elegancy to the classic ripple design.
This is a simple but elegant pattern for a throw. The sample is made in worsted weight, but it would work well with lighter weight yarns. This is a particularly good pattern for a boucle or homespun style yarn because after the first row, all stitches are made in chain spaces.
Sample is a 30 by 32 inch lap blanket in worsted weight acrylic yarn, but pattern can be easily adjusted to make a throw or full sized blanket.
Thanks to Heather Tucker for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.