- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Peacock Feather Square Will Make A Beautiful Blanket
- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket For Those Who Love The Puff Stitch
I love patterns that come with a step by step photo tutorial. It’s so easy to understand things when they come in a visual form. This Dream Circle 12” Square and Mandala by Carolyn Christmas is not only gorgeous designed but also the pattern is documented with a very detailed photo tutorial. This pattern uses a multitude of crochet stitches and colorful yarn to create a stunning crochet granny square and mandala.This lovely square with such a beautiful design is so easy to make, it almost crochets itself.
The yarn I used is Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Mango, Key Lime, Turquoise, Yellow, Hot Rose and Hot Orchid.
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.