- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
I love patterns that come with a step by step photo tutorial. It’s so easy to understand things when they come in a visual form. This Dream Circle 12” Square and Mandala by Carolyn Christmas is not only gorgeous designed but also the pattern is documented with a very detailed photo tutorial. This pattern uses a multitude of crochet stitches and colorful yarn to create a stunning crochet granny square and mandala.This lovely square with such a beautiful design is so easy to make, it almost crochets itself.
The yarn I used is Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Mango, Key Lime, Turquoise, Yellow, Hot Rose and Hot Orchid.
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.