- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [N/A Pattern] This Luxurious Afghan Is Easier Than You Think!
I love this little butterfly pattern! I’m a butterfly loving gal so of course, when I see a butterfly pattern I like, I have to share it! This Butterfly Keychain by TamaraD is adorable, a really easy project and makes a cute gift for anyone who loves butterflies. These butterflies are so well made and a great way to use up little balls of yarn. Colorful butterflies are a great way to see your keys down in your purse.
Thanks to TamaraD for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.