- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
I love this little butterfly pattern! I’m a butterfly loving gal so of course, when I see a butterfly pattern I like, I have to share it! This Butterfly Keychain by TamaraD is adorable, a really easy project and makes a cute gift for anyone who loves butterflies. These butterflies are so well made and a great way to use up little balls of yarn. Colorful butterflies are a great way to see your keys down in your purse.
Thanks to TamaraD for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.