- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- Cheri Greenway Shared Baby blanket. 😊
- Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- [Free Pattern] The Best Crocheted Phone Case You Will Ever Find
I love this little butterfly pattern! I’m a butterfly loving gal so of course, when I see a butterfly pattern I like, I have to share it! This Butterfly Keychain by TamaraD is adorable, a really easy project and makes a cute gift for anyone who loves butterflies. These butterflies are so well made and a great way to use up little balls of yarn. Colorful butterflies are a great way to see your keys down in your purse.
Thanks to TamaraD for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.