- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Colorful And Beautiful Heart Sampler Baby Afghan
- This Adorable Granny Square Blanket Is Perfect For Your Little Girl Or Boy
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
This pattern comes out ribbed and makes a very warm, thick blanket.Directions in the written pattern is available for a 36″ [91.5 cm] square. This Mitered Blanket by Bernat Design Studio has a beautiful and very interesting graphic design that looks great not only when the baby blanket is done in one color but when is done in scrappy colors too. Now, to help you make this pattern using your scrap yarn, Mary Grace of Hooked on Needles put together a detailed step by step photo tutorial and also a video tutorial. Make sure you visit her site here to get all the help you need and to start making the most beautiful and comfy scrap yarn baby blankets ever!
Image source: Bernat Design Studio
Thanks to Mary Grace for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.