- 7 Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns For Your Tree
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
This one row crochet shawl is absolutely perfect for those who love meditative and easy patterns which you can memorize easily. A Web for FiberSpider shawl free crochet pattern, designed by PurpleIguana is a beautiful triangular shaped crochet shawl and a great take along project you could do anywhere, anytime without referring to the pattern constantly. This shawl pattern is just fabulous!
One Row Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
I used Lion Brand Mandala for this shawl. It is a lovely soft acrylic in an assortment of gorgeous colors and works up into a cozy, squishy shawl. If you prefer not to use Mandala, my go-to pairing for yarn and hook is fingering weight yarn with an H hook to maximize drape, and you may absolutely substitute as you see fit. Patterns aren’t rules as much as they are strong suggestions. 😉
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the One-Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Purple Iguana Designs.
Thanks to PurpleIguana for the article inspiration and featured image.