- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- This Lovely Spring Crochet Blanket Would Make A Very Nice Gift
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
This one row crochet shawl is absolutely perfect for those who love meditative and easy patterns which you can memorize easily. A Web for FiberSpider shawl free crochet pattern, designed by PurpleIguana is a beautiful triangular shaped crochet shawl and a great take along project you could do anywhere, anytime without referring to the pattern constantly. This shawl pattern is just fabulous!
One Row Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
I used Lion Brand Mandala for this shawl. It is a lovely soft acrylic in an assortment of gorgeous colors and works up into a cozy, squishy shawl. If you prefer not to use Mandala, my go-to pairing for yarn and hook is fingering weight yarn with an H hook to maximize drape, and you may absolutely substitute as you see fit. Patterns aren’t rules as much as they are strong suggestions. 😉
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the One-Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Purple Iguana Designs.
Thanks to PurpleIguana for the article inspiration and featured image.