- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
This one row crochet shawl is absolutely perfect for those who love meditative and easy patterns which you can memorize easily. A Web for FiberSpider shawl free crochet pattern, designed by PurpleIguana is a beautiful triangular shaped crochet shawl and a great take along project you could do anywhere, anytime without referring to the pattern constantly. This shawl pattern is just fabulous!
One Row Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
I used Lion Brand Mandala for this shawl. It is a lovely soft acrylic in an assortment of gorgeous colors and works up into a cozy, squishy shawl. If you prefer not to use Mandala, my go-to pairing for yarn and hook is fingering weight yarn with an H hook to maximize drape, and you may absolutely substitute as you see fit. Patterns aren’t rules as much as they are strong suggestions. 😉
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the One-Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Purple Iguana Designs.
Thanks to PurpleIguana for the article inspiration and featured image.