- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Crochet A Gorgeous Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
This awesome looking multi stitch crochet blanket is a great pattern for all levels of crocheters. The X stitches give this pattern a unique look. Retrograde crochet blanket free pattern designed by Shelby Shea is easy enough for beginners to master, and yet challenging enough to stretch the skills of an experienced crochet artist.
Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
3 Cakes Mandala by Lion Brand or 1700 yards of sport weight yarn
2 Big Scoop Ice Cream by Lion Brand or 1700 yards of sport weight yarn
Crochet hooks (3 sizes) 4.5mm, 5 mm, 5.5 mm – or sizes to obtain flatness
Needle to weave ends
Moveable stitch markers (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Shelby Shea for the article inspiration and featured image.