- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Square Bear Square
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- A Modern Heirloom Blanket For Your Dear Ones
Such a lovely little blanket! This amazing baby blanket pattern is soft, lightweight and perfectly sized for keeping your baby warm.
OHLALA BABY Blanket designed by Ana Morais Soares is simply wonderful with great texture and a large border which adds colour and texture to this pattern. This baby blanket is designed to be gentle on soft, sensitive skin and can be done in different adorable baby colours. Instructions on how to change the size of your blanket are also given in the pattern.
OHLALA Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
4 balls of Rosários 4 Bio Love yarn, colour 01, off-white (50g/175m).
2 balls of Rosários 4 Bio Love yarn, colour 03, yellow (50g/175m).
2 balls of Rosários 4 Bio Love yarn, colour 11, blue (50g/175m).
4mm hook (for the blanket centre) and a 3.5mm hook (for the border).
Needle to sew ends.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the OHLALA Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ana Morais Soares.
Thanks to Ana Morais Soares for the article inspiration and featured image.