- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] 5 Adorable Dog Gift Ideas For Dog Owners Who Love To Crochet
The cupcake crochet stich is such a cute and loveable stitch which can be used to create delightful afghans and baby blankets. This crochet stitch’s design is just about the so popular cupcakes. The thought of having a whole aghan made of cupcakes is extremely adorable and sweet. This video tutorial, courtesy of Margaret Olander, features the beautiful Cupcake Afghan by Roseanna E. Beck, and will teach you how to make this simple stitch. The pattern and the tutorial are suitable for beginners.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: FaveCrafts
Thanks to Roseanna Beck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.