- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Needs A Pink Sheep!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Half Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
The cupcake crochet stich is such a cute and loveable stitch which can be used to create delightful afghans and baby blankets. This crochet stitch’s design is just about the so popular cupcakes. The thought of having a whole aghan made of cupcakes is extremely adorable and sweet. This video tutorial, courtesy of Margaret Olander, features the beautiful Cupcake Afghan by Roseanna E. Beck, and will teach you how to make this simple stitch. The pattern and the tutorial are suitable for beginners.
Check out the original source for The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included) pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: FaveCrafts
Thanks to Roseanna Beck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.