- Crochet Pillow Pattern For The Creative Crafters
- Best Yarn Storage Idea Ever! This Place Is Magical!
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
So distinguish and elegant, this flower dishcloth will bring a refreshing note to any kitchen! Originally called Presine a Fiori, this stunning pattern by Mirella Lilli can be used to make amazing potholders, dishcloths an d-with a little more effort- beautiful, gorgeous afghans. This pattern has been in Mirela’s family for 3 generations and is made using 4 simple steps. The vintage look of this pattern is o lovely and totally worth the extra time and effort.
Suggested yarn:Schewe Baumwolle Classic
Yarn weight:Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi) ?
Hook size:2.25 mm (B)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mirella Lilli Designs
Thanks to Mirella Lilli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.