- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Easy To Make Textured Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
So distinguish and elegant, this flower dishcloth will bring a refreshing note to any kitchen! Originally called Presine a Fiori, this stunning pattern by Mirella Lilli can be used to make amazing potholders, dishcloths an d-with a little more effort- beautiful, gorgeous afghans. This pattern has been in Mirela’s family for 3 generations and is made using 4 simple steps. The vintage look of this pattern is o lovely and totally worth the extra time and effort.
Suggested yarn:Schewe Baumwolle Classic
Yarn weight:Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi) ?
Hook size:2.25 mm (B)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mirella Lilli Designs
Thanks to Mirella Lilli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.