- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
So distinguish and elegant, this flower dishcloth will bring a refreshing note to any kitchen! Originally called Presine a Fiori, this stunning pattern by Mirella Lilli can be used to make amazing potholders, dishcloths an d-with a little more effort- beautiful, gorgeous afghans. This pattern has been in Mirela’s family for 3 generations and is made using 4 simple steps. The vintage look of this pattern is o lovely and totally worth the extra time and effort.
Suggested yarn:Schewe Baumwolle Classic
Yarn weight:Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi) ?
Hook size:2.25 mm (B)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mirella Lilli Designs
Thanks to Mirella Lilli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.