- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] These Fat Cats Are Just Purr-fect!
This is a beautiful blanket pattern for a baby blankie! You can add just about any border and make it look elegant. The Classic Baby Blanket by Rayn Blair is an awesome beginner pattern and the beautiful history behind this it makes this pattern even more special. It’s simple and elegant and any mom would love wrapping her little one up at night with a blankie who’s pattern was created with so much love!
1 ½ cones (about 920-1035 yards) 100 % cotton 4-ply yarn in ecru
size J (6mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: one little rayndrop
Thanks to Rayn Blair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.