- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- This Crochet Flower Square Blanket Is So Beautiful!
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
This is a beautiful blanket pattern for a baby blankie! You can add just about any border and make it look elegant. The Classic Baby Blanket by Rayn Blair is an awesome beginner pattern and the beautiful history behind this it makes this pattern even more special. It’s simple and elegant and any mom would love wrapping her little one up at night with a blankie who’s pattern was created with so much love!
1 ½ cones (about 920-1035 yards) 100 % cotton 4-ply yarn in ecru
size J (6mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: one little rayndrop
Thanks to Rayn Blair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.