- Darling Baby Blanket With Roses Free Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial+ Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make The Easiest Crochet Spiral Cord For Purse Handle
- Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
This is a beautiful blanket pattern for a baby blankie! You can add just about any border and make it look elegant. The Classic Baby Blanket by Rayn Blair is an awesome beginner pattern and the beautiful history behind this it makes this pattern even more special. It’s simple and elegant and any mom would love wrapping her little one up at night with a blankie who’s pattern was created with so much love!
1 ½ cones (about 920-1035 yards) 100 % cotton 4-ply yarn in ecru
size J (6mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: one little rayndrop
Thanks to Rayn Blair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.