- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
- Really Beautiful Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern
- Simple And Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
This unique looking stitch is simply a combination of single crochets, double crochets and chains, yet it looks so much more complicated and interesting.
The Side Saddle Crochet Stitch by Make & Do Crew has a lovely, repetitive look and the texture created by this stitch can be used for pretty much any project. The pattern may be it challenging to learn for some but the step-by-step video tutorial makes it really easy.
Side Saddle Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this Side Saddle Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make & Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.