- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
- Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
Add variety and playfulness to your crochet projects with this colorful pattern. This texture created using a combination of stitches is very decorative and interesting. Cherries and Flowers designed by MyPicot surprises through uniqueness and simplicity. This crochet stitch combines flowers in a row crochet stitches with fruits in a row crochet stitches. This beautiful pattern with Cherry, Flower & Triangle crochet stitches comes with a diagram and with step by step instructions.
Cherries And Flowers Free Crochet Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Head over to My Picot to get your free pattern: Cherries And Flowers Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.