- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
Add variety and playfulness to your crochet projects with this colorful pattern. This texture created using a combination of stitches is very decorative and interesting. Cherries and Flowers designed by MyPicot surprises through uniqueness and simplicity. This crochet stitch combines flowers in a row crochet stitches with fruits in a row crochet stitches. This beautiful pattern with Cherry, Flower & Triangle crochet stitches comes with a diagram and with step by step instructions.
Cherries And Flowers Free Crochet Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Head over to My Picot to get your free pattern: Cherries And Flowers Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.