- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket of Roses Afghan Pattern Is Timeless
Here is one more beautiful 3D crochet flower stitch for you to learn! Designed by MyPicot, this Crochet Flower Stitch uses simple techniques to create the 3D visual effect not only for flowers but also for leaves.
The design for this crochet stitch is amazing, it looks so complex and detailed, a truly artistic way to express someone’s amazing love for the yarn.
3D Crochet Flower Stitch
Check out the original source for this 3D Crochet Flower Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.