- [Free Pattern] These Freezie Pop Holder Variations Are Such A Great Idea For A Kid Party!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
Here is one more beautiful 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch for you to learn! Designed by MyPicot, this Crochet Flower Stitch uses simple techniques to create the 3D visual effect not only for flowers but also for leaves.
The design for this crochet stitch is amazing, it looks so complex and detailed, a truly artistic way to express someone’s amazing love for the yarn.
3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
Check out the original source for this 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.