- [Free Pattern] This Lightweight Scarf Is Perfect For Adding An Extra Bit Of Color To A Spring Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Easter Crochet: Spring Easter Basket
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join