- Super-Cute And Super-Easy Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join