- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join