- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join