- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triads Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Unique Kitty Cat Hairclip Will Undoubtedly Highlight Your Appearance
- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join