- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
- 4 Basic Crochet Stitches For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
This braided scarf pattern is really fun and a bit different to make, meaning that it requires not only a crochet hook and yarn, but also a cardboard piece or a broomstick crochet pin. And the results are exceptional as you can see! Learn how to crochet this gorgeous Braided Scarf, courtesy of Craftbits (Shellie Wilson). This pattern is beginner friendly and so much fun, it will turn you into a broomstick crochet fan!
What you need
Yarns – 4 different color
Crochet hook – 4 mm
Cardboard piece or broomstick crochet pin.
Check out the original source for this Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftbits
Thanks to Shellie Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.