- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern For A Special Man In Your Life [Free Pattern]
This beautiful crochet Easter basket, worked mostly in double crochet and with a beautiful flower detail is a great pattern suitable even for the beginner crocheter. This cute Crochet Easter Basket by Vicky Sedgwick is perfect if you’re planning to delight and surprise the family this year with a new Easter arrangement. Everyone will love such a creative and decorative basket, even more when it’s filled with goodies.
– Completed basket measures 17 cm in diameter and 5 cm in
depth (not including handle).
– Motif A measures 5 cm in diameter, motif B measures 5 cm
All Seasons Chunky
A – Pebble 601
Baby Merino Silk DK
B – Candy 695
C – Grasshopper 697
D – Limone 675
QTY (1) button for flower’s center
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Basket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vicky Sedgwick
Thanks to Vicky Sedgwick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.