- Clever Cake Butterfly Crochet Graphgan – Free Pattern
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
I really like the look of this square; it kind of takes my breath away every time I look at it. The design is so unique! It feels to me that the centre of the square is trying to move and escape from the frame. What do you see when you look at this square? I think that this is one of those designs that truly leave a lot of space for imagination, so different people will see different things. Awesome! On the Huh Crochet Square by Jacqui Goulbourn is both a fun and super easy block. The pattern is available for 8″ or 12″ sizes.
Get inspired by this gorgeous throw made by MariSama. Check out more details about the colors and size here.
Image source: MariSama
Thanks to Jacqui Goulbourn for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.