- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
If you want to get rid of scrap yarn here is your chance to do it in the most elegant way. The Nordic Star Afghan Square by Priscilla Hewitt is a beautiful 7″ square. The written pattern seems to be a bit challenging so, there’s extra help for this pattern. Here’s a Nordic Star TUTORIAL ONLY by Margaret MacInnis which has been proven to help lots of crocheters when making this square.
Tutorial only. Please download or access Priscilla Hewitt’s original pattern ’NORDIC STAR’ before you download this tutorial.
The tutorial shows both round photos and
Methods of Squaring off early (Source)
Image source: Margaret MacInnis
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.