- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- Crochet Heart Bookmark Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
If you want to get rid of scrap yarn here is your chance to do it in the most elegant way. The Nordic Star Afghan Square by Priscilla Hewitt is a beautiful 7″ square. The written pattern seems to be a bit challenging so, there’s extra help for this pattern. Here’s a Nordic Star TUTORIAL ONLY by Margaret MacInnis which has been proven to help lots of crocheters when making this square.
Tutorial only. Please download or access Priscilla Hewitt’s original pattern ’NORDIC STAR’ before you download this tutorial.
The tutorial shows both round photos and
Methods of Squaring off early (Source)
Image source: Margaret MacInnis
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.