- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
Is something magical and extremely feminine about a woman wearing a stylish scarf. The Skylark in Wonderland scarf, designed by by Jessie Rayot at Jessie At Home, is going to bring instantly a “casual chic” look to any outfit you wear. This gorgeous scarf is a project for someone who is a beginner, advanced beginner, or intermediate crocheter and comes with a free pattern too.
11.5″ tall, approx 67″ wingspan
Wonderland Yarns Mad Hatter Mini Skein packs:
1 Dark Rainbow part 1
1 Neon part 2
20 sts by 11 rows in 4″ in double crochet ~ use whatever size hook is necessary to obtain gauge.
Image source: Jessie Rayot
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.