- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
- Crochet Round Rug Pattern With Amazing Texture
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
Is something magical and extremely feminine about a woman wearing a stylish scarf. The Skylark in Wonderland scarf, designed by by Jessie Rayot at Jessie At Home, is going to bring instantly a “casual chic” look to any outfit you wear. This gorgeous scarf is a project for someone who is a beginner, advanced beginner, or intermediate crocheter and comes with a free pattern too.
11.5″ tall, approx 67″ wingspan
Wonderland Yarns Mad Hatter Mini Skein packs:
1 Dark Rainbow part 1
1 Neon part 2
20 sts by 11 rows in 4″ in double crochet ~ use whatever size hook is necessary to obtain gauge.
Image source: Jessie Rayot
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.