- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat No One Could Resist
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Granny Square Stitch Rainbow Beanie
- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
Baby crochet projects are fabulous, fun to make and a great way to express love. If the project is small and quickly finished, the project feels even more satisfying.
Babies do not judge you if you make crochet mistakes, they love colors and shapes that stimulates their imagination and feel soft and that’s why crochet toys are so awesome projects for crochet beginners too.
Here are 5 gorgeous crochet patterns of trains, planes and boats I found on moogly.com, that are fun to watch and create and a loving gift for the little ones.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Little Toy Train by Shanon Fouquet .
2. Luka Express Amigurumi Train by Irene Kiss.
3. Happy Little Car, Plane, & Truck by Rebecca J. Venton.
4. Toy Airplane for boys and girls by Corina Gray .
5. I am sailing by Kristinas Art .
Thanks to Tamara at Moogly for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.