- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
Some people say that when you create a mandala, you create a reflection of your soul. Mandala art has been used for ages for therapy and healing. The Starflower Mandala designed by amazingly talented Zelna Olivier of Zooty Owl Crafty Blog looks fantastic and it’s easy to make. And of course you can personalize his mandala project by using the colors of your choice and creating your own unique stunning Starflower Mandala.
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK;
Size: 33cm in diameter
Image source: flickr.
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.