- Fabulous And Easy Log Cabin Crochet Pattern To Take On The Go
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher That Literally Everyone Will Want
Some people say that when you create a mandala, you create a reflection of your soul. Mandala art has been used for ages for therapy and healing. The Starflower Mandala designed by amazingly talented Zelna Olivier of Zooty Owl Crafty Blog looks fantastic and it’s easy to make. And of course you can personalize his mandala project by using the colors of your choice and creating your own unique stunning Starflower Mandala.
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK;
Size: 33cm in diameter
Image source: flickr.
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.