- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] These Cleaning Mitts Are A Cute Yet Quick Project To Make
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
Some people say that when you create a mandala, you create a reflection of your soul. Mandala art has been used for ages for therapy and healing. The Starflower Mandala designed by amazingly talented Zelna Olivier of Zooty Owl Crafty Blog looks fantastic and it’s easy to make. And of course you can personalize his mandala project by using the colors of your choice and creating your own unique stunning Starflower Mandala.
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK;
Size: 33cm in diameter
Image source: flickr.
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.