- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Good Looking Valance Will Change The Look And Feel Of Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
Is amazing what a difference, a good warm scarf can make, in those cold winter days! This Calm Cowl by Suzana Davidovic is a simple pattern that looks classy, simple and elegant and is warm and comfortable. In one word: this pattern is amazing! A very quick, simple crocheted cowl that can be completed in just a few hours! The texture is stunning, creates a feeling of calm, indeed, just by looking at it.
Circular scarf crocheted in the round. It can be worn in the different ways; hanging like a scarf or wrapped like a cowl. Very quick and easy to make, will keep you warm through the cold winter days.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: indigoDOT designs
Thanks to Suzana Davidovic for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.