- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
This is the season for joy and hope so why not celebrate it with this beautiful blanket too? Add joy to your home decor by with this beautiful JOY Blanket pattern by Jody Pyott. Gorgeous and unique, this pattern will not only bring the spirit of the season to your room but will also beautify any spot in your house.
This crocheted blanket is an original design that is easy to complete. The entire blanket requires only three crochet stitches – chain stitch, single crochet and the popcorn stitch. The pattern includes the instructions, a list of materials and the yarn amounts needed for a finished blanket approximately 41” x 58”.
Pattern calls for 16 skeins of Plymouth Encore yarn: 4 burgundy, 5 deep orange and 7 cream.
The pattern can be customized to your own color choices. Also, rows can be added or taken away to create the size you would like.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jody Pyott’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Jody Pyott for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.