- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- This Guide Highlights Some Of The Best Crochet Hooks And Helps You Find The Hooks That Are Best For You
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Blanket Pattern In All It’s Purple Glory
- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
Great quick pattern, one of the best stitches for a dishcloth in crochet! This crochet dishcloth pattern makes a nice firm fabric that will hold up to lots of scrubbing. Try it! You may be surprised to realize that this Woven Stitch Dishcloth by Linda Bohrn may soon become your favorite washcloth pattern.
It can also be used for a baby afghan by following the pattern and working your foundation chain in multiples of 3 + 2.
H Crochet Hook
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda’s Lists
Thanks to Linda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.