- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is Going To Make A Beautiful Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Recycle Your Wine Corks Into Fanciful Little Holiday Trees
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
Great quick pattern, one of the best stitches for a dishcloth in crochet! This crochet dishcloth pattern makes a nice firm fabric that will hold up to lots of scrubbing. Try it! You may be surprised to realize that this Woven Stitch Dishcloth by Linda Bohrn may soon become your favorite washcloth pattern.
It can also be used for a baby afghan by following the pattern and working your foundation chain in multiples of 3 + 2.
H Crochet Hook
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda’s Lists
Thanks to Linda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.