- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
Great quick pattern, one of the best stitches for a dishcloth in crochet! This crochet dishcloth pattern makes a nice firm fabric that will hold up to lots of scrubbing. Try it! You may be surprised to realize that this Woven Stitch Dishcloth by Linda Bohrn may soon become your favorite washcloth pattern.
It can also be used for a baby afghan by following the pattern and working your foundation chain in multiples of 3 + 2.
H Crochet Hook
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda’s Lists
Thanks to Linda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.