- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- Cutest Crochet Baby Romper Ever! Very Easy Too!
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
This is such a beautiful flower square, it’s truly a work of art! This Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square by Joyce Lewis would make such a gorgeous afghan and also a stunning pillow- although the square is only 9 inches and you will need to add as many rounds as you like to make a pillow.
Ten petals, simple transitions and just challenging enough to be interesting…This 9 inch square was made using Red Heart Super Saver (Lilac, Dark Plum and Light Raspberry) worsted weight yarn and a size H hook. Super tester, Muffetsmom, used Red Heart Holiday and a size G hook for her 9 inch square. Your size will vary depending upon your yarn, hook and tension.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dunnica Ravelry Downloads
Thanks to Joyce Lewis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.