- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- Practical And Useful Rainbow Drawstring Pouch For Busy Moms
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
Great quick pattern, one of the best stitches for a dishcloth in crochet! This crochet dishcloth pattern makes a nice firm fabric that will hold up to lots of scrubbing. Try it! You may be surprised to realize that this Woven Stitch Dishcloth by Linda Bohrn may soon become your favorite washcloth pattern.
It can also be used for a baby afghan by following the pattern and working your foundation chain in multiples of 3 + 2.
H Crochet Hook
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Linda’s Lists
Thanks to Linda for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.