- Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
- Thick And Lush Striped Hand Towel [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Textured Washcloth Pattern For Spa Days
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
It looks gorgeous, difficult and complicated. In fact, when you’ll see the photo-tutorial on Debra’s site, you’ll be amazed how simple this pattern is. Debra Yorston is creating magic with wiggles! There are so many patterns designed by her and her blog and all are so beautiful! This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie by Debra Yorston is so creative and looks amazing. There are not enough words to say how cute this blankie pattern is …and the wiggles are so addicting!
– 4-ply worsted weight acrylic (I used Herrschners Worsted 8)
– 8 oz. off-white for blanket
– various colors for wiggles
– I hook
Size: 21″ x 24″
Thanks to Debra Yorston for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.