- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cross-Over Long Double Crochet (DC)
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
This pattern is lovely! Very easy to make and memorize, with a very simple 4 row repeat, this beginner friendly afghan pattern is really beautiful. Ocean Tranquility Afghan, designed by Anastacia Zittel is written in three different sizes and it can be easily resized. The lacy texture looks great when worked in one or more colors, and is perfect to use up any yarn stash you have at home.
Materials: 7, (14, 28) ounces Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 7 ounces of 100% acrylic yarn, or any worsted weight yarn & a size G / 4.5 mm crochet hook
Gauge: 10 dc = 3”. Gauge does not matter, make a fabric that you like
Measurements: 18” by 21” (pet shelter or small baby blanket), 36” by 36” (small lapghan),60” by 60” (regular sized throw)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Anastacia Knits Designs
Thanks to Anastacia Zittel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.