- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
This pattern is lovely! Very easy to make and memorize, with a very simple 4 row repeat, this beginner friendly afghan pattern is really beautiful. Ocean Tranquility Afghan, designed by Anastacia Zittel is written in three different sizes and it can be easily resized. The lacy texture looks great when worked in one or more colors, and is perfect to use up any yarn stash you have at home.
Materials: 7, (14, 28) ounces Red Heart Super Saver yarn, 7 ounces of 100% acrylic yarn, or any worsted weight yarn & a size G / 4.5 mm crochet hook
Gauge: 10 dc = 3”. Gauge does not matter, make a fabric that you like
Measurements: 18” by 21” (pet shelter or small baby blanket), 36” by 36” (small lapghan),60” by 60” (regular sized throw)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Anastacia Knits Designs
Thanks to Anastacia Zittel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.